Between student and staff devices, classroom technologies, and much more, school systems today have more technology to manage than ever. To successfully accomplish this you need an integrated K-12 asset management and help desk software that enables you to assign, manage, and audit all your assets in a single system.
A few of the software features include:
- Manage all your student, staff and classroom technology assets in one place.
- Import assets from CSV files or use automated API connections to Google, jamf and others.
- View asset details including purchasing and device information.
- Track asset funding sources including Title I, E-rate and others.
- Access asset history including help tickets, user assignments and invoices.
- Print asset tags directly from the software.
- Assign devices to students, staff and locations using barcode technology.
- Collect devices from students, staff and locations using barcode technology .
- Create help tickets and invoices for damages while collecting devices.
- Set up inventory audits for specific sites, asset groups, funding source and others.
- Use barcode scanning to easily audit and reconcile assets.
- Print inventory sheets for individual sites and rooms for staff sign-off.
- Identify devices missing during the inventory.
- Single out devices not in their assigned location
To learn more about these and other features, watch this short video.