Using and managing a help desk can be challenging for both end users and technicians. The One to One Plus help desk enables teachers, staff, and students to quickly submit help desk tickets that automatically route to the proper technician(s) for easy updating and closure.
A few of the software features include:
- Staff, teachers and students can log in using Google SSO, Active Directory, and other options.
- Set up custom ticket entry for various user and task types such as student devices, software issues, password resets and any others.
- Users can easily submit help ticket request using custom forms.
- Routes tickets to technician(s) or technician groups based on site or ticket type.
- Technicians can quickly update detailed information for tickets using the One to One Plus mobile app.
- Ticket notes can be flagged as private or public for information sharing.
- Automated update notifications keep users informed throughout the ticket process.
- Technicians can send emails to users directly from the software.
- Create invoices directly from the ticket system for damages to devices.
- Track time spent on tickets.
- Attach photos and other documentation to tickets.
- Quickly assign spare loaners to students and staff.